Friday 1 April 2011

Moschino Spring-Summer 2011


I saw this collection a while back, but just didn't get around to posting it. Very summery, lots of light clothing here. The outfit works in image one cause it really highlights the skirt. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the striped patterns - I prefer polka dots but the mixed collection of patterns looks nice. Gives your eyes a break from one style I suppose.



This white dress here...I'm quite sure that would annoy me... The style is nice but the section where it is drawn up... Oh no that would make me proper paranoid. But anyways, the dress on the left reminds me of the Spanish looks dresses. Nice and airy (if that's even an adjective). The model wears it well I think anyway.



Now, I must say, I do like both of these outfits. Yeah! The Polka Dots are really working here. Especially the blouse on the left. I like the puffy shoulders and bold arms. I think I should shop around for something like this...hmm. 

Moschino Spring-Summer 2011 ladies and gentlemen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment