Thursday 21 April 2011

My blue day





This is my playsuit I bought from boohoo.com. I thought I'd wear it to see how it looked and as you can see its verry short. Obviously that's the idea of a playsuit but when I tried it on without the leggings .. Well you can imagine the details that would be exposed. Not the way forward :| 
But anyway, the material feels nice 100% Viscoe ... I'm learning my materials slowly :D


Playsuit - x / Top - x / Leggings - x / ASOS - x



 Animal Print Romper £18.99 x

Ikat Romper £9.75 x


Ditsy Speckled Romper £16.75 x




These are just a few playsuits I found through the website store Forever21. I like the patterning on all three of them especially the red one - the shoulder cut and the sleeves look real nice. I like the last one because of the speckled look but I'm not too sure about that zip smack bang in the middle of the outfit - unless it's used to get into the garment.


But, anyway, that's just my thoughts on them. 
Lee-Anne

2 comments:

  1. love how you styled it with the tangerine tank too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jumpsuit is too cute. I really like the blue!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete