Sunday 24 April 2011

Trendz



As you've probably noticed, I'm quite interested in fashion in season collections and on runways. Not to say that the clothes in store is useless but I just find that the ones modelled give us a better 'feel' of the style the designer was trying to portray as opposed to just looking at a solemn garment. 

I do like the image above. The Plaid Pants - though its the Autumn/Winter collection, I'm liking it dearly. 

 

This here is from the store called Shopbop. Never heard of them before but I thought I'd post a little something about them. What you see here is their Autumn/Winter Collection. Didn't mean to post any autumn/winter collections before their time but that's all I could find.

The 'Thakoon' style in the image above is perhaps what made me want to post that runway look. I have no idea why, but I just love the retro colours in it. The style of the dress is a bit frisky for me, but the style ...though a bit retro 80s, well I think works very well. 


The photoshoot below is still from ShopBop. I wanted to post them because I loved the colours of the clothes - Well the photography did attract me to posting this - but I love the style. The dresses and skirts, I think are quite cute - nice length and I think the style of the blacks skirt is real nice. Marilyn Monroe it reminds me of! Ha! 


Shopbop.com 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. And that marc jacobs looks is just incredible.
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete