Tuesday 19 April 2011

Re-e-wind


I discovered, through Twitter a new vintage website that I have fell in love with. A mixture of the 1940s to the 1980s I think this is a great combination and something different to see during the summer. 
I'm not sure how long they've been around but they have a nice little collection for the summer.
The store isn't too pricey which is great for those on a budget and want some exclusive vintage clothes. Anyway, keep a look out for more of there collections - Batoko.

3 comments:

  1. nice pics! I will check the link for sure =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dresses and nice blog :)

    http://fashmark.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definately Checking This Out! Love The Dresses - Bought SOmething From Topshop Yesterday Like The Yellow One.

    ReplyDelete