Sunday 17 April 2011

A little snap here...and a little snap there

Dress and Cardigan - Tesco


>. Happy new week! I haven't been posting as much as I should but as you know there's just a pile of things one needs to get through. Bit by bit I'll post and keep you guys informed of what I know. I haven't found many collections - as I've posted pretty much all the decent ones.


I must say, my eyes do look closed in the bottom photo! I was actually looking at the floor... But anyway, this dress here is from Tesco - Yep I said it Tesco. I had my eye on this dress for a while now, purchased it the other day and I am proud to say it is very good quality and a real cute dress.
The cardigan is also from Tesco. I didn't get a shot of the back of the cardigan.. I'll just do that another time but there is a pretty little pattern on the back. 



Two dresses I came across from a Spanish store called Blanco Not entirely impressed with everything that's there but these two dresses are quite cute. Well the second one is if the model looses the socks - socks and open toe heels.... Really? Is it just me against that idea? Perhaps.

O well I do like the red dress. Just plain and simple really - could really dress that one up and down :P 

Anyways, I'm going to be posting more often :)

1 comment: