Tuesday 26 April 2011

Zara Men's Spring/Summer Collection 2011

 
 





Here's just some of the men's collection for Spring/Summer of this year. 
Now, I quite like this collection. I must say like the colours in this collection I know they have to fit the season, but these really do! Maybe it's just my love for colour... 


Anyways, never have been a fan of guys in tight clothing, but surprisingly I'm actually liking this especially the model with the baggy cardigan in image three. Looks quite nice, I think. 



Zara Men's spring/summer collection 2011 :)

4 comments:

  1. what a cool blog! i am glad i came across it. i love the photos. espcially in this post. they are perfect/so hot.

    come visit my blog. maybe we can follow each other!

    im excited to read your future posts!

    www.wotsworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty hot models...but oh yes, the clothes are nice too... :D

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the comment

    i am now following you!

    www.wotsworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Love this!!

    Vicky

    new post: click here:&
    follow me

    ReplyDelete