Saturday 23 April 2011

Men + Women

Someone asked me today, "why don't you post the men's collections as well?" To be very honest, it never crossed my mind. But after thinking about it, why not? I mean men love fashion just as much as women do, they just go about it in a completely different way. So to the person who challenged me - thanks if your reading :D And here you go :)


This is River Island's ready to wear collection for 2011 both men and women :)
Very rarely have I come across a collection where I liked everything on it - but yes, I do! In both the Men's and Women's collections there isn't anything that I do not like :D 
But it is a shame though - when I walk into River Island, I'm yet to see some of these clothes :/ 


River Island 2011 guys.






3 comments:

  1. I like their take on dolce's lace and feeling so dreamy after looking at their purple printed maxi!

    purpletweed.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outifts and astonishing colors!

    ReplyDelete