Saturday 9 April 2011

Ivana Helsinki


Just discovered this label, Ivana Helsinki. They are Finnish designers.  Here's a few samples of their designs. I quite like they're style especially the image on the right. Quite cool as it can be dressed up or down and though it would be rather short could be worn with amazing heels. 


I'm still contemplating on what I think about these designs - they look a bit...different for me. I'll get back to you on that one.



I must say that one does like that dress on the far left. Oh yeah. Not sure why though. Perhaps because it's just so casual and the stripes are not consistent but have a slight alternation to it. 

Just thought I'd post it because I wanted something new, something that wasn't off the high street. I shall be back posting more though. 

Keep watching :D

1 comment:

  1. love the outfits...come see my blog :)

    amandawojtas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete