Friday 8 April 2011

Hello Fear

 

It's just such a nice day today, didn't even know what to post. I know I need to do more outfit shoots, but I'm yet to go on my holiday shopping. This outfit shoot was taken a while back but I realised that I never actually posted it! The dress is from Primark - I'm not particularly impressed with Primark's quality of dresses now days :(  The image on the right looks like I have a little bit of a stomach there. :/ The material is really feeble but I proudly wore this dress regardless of the above. 


Some more dresses that I like, again from Topshop. I like the style of both dresses and the colours. As you may know, I am on a hunt for some polka dot patterned clothes - well dresses really.  So there will be a few more posts about polka dots :P


I saw this dress and strangely I like them. Not sure how I would wear it though. It's way out of my territory but I might purchase it .... hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment