Monday 11 April 2011

A summer feel



For whatever reason my camera looks like it's blurring me but it isn't - it's just the size of the photos -_- 
I am working on my photography skills! so Watch out!! This a quick shoot that I done Saturday and I forgot to post it. Been rather busy nowadays. 


But anyways, I was enjoying the summery days and thought let me experiment with something summery - wasn't quite the dresses and skirts but heels was a new venture for me :D I must say, the shop Parmars - most probably have never heard of - is a nice little shoe shop out in Essex. They've got good shoes for a low price and I believe they do online shopping as well. But anyways, British summer feeling :D

3 comments:

  1. Leelee your exposing my shoe shop !!! Nobody knew about it and now the whole world knows LOL!! Love your outfit x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!love your blog!
    im now a follower, check mine out if you like?http://ohyesohmy-streetstalker.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! thank you so much for your cute comment on my blog! love the above shoes! xoxo Saskia
    http://www.lovemins.com

    ReplyDelete