Thursday 24 March 2011

Urban Outfitters


On a search for a new collection to post when I discovered Urban Outfitters collection. It isn't their newest stock but some looked pretty. I've never ventured to this store but I do like the first dress. I think I'm on a polka dot phase right now... hmm.


But anyway, this small collection resembles fragments of vintage especially the left image below. I do like what looks like a high waisted skirt and the printed t-shirt, quite clean and quite cool. But I'm in two minds about the clogs - never really liked them, struggling to get to like them..  Perhaps one day I might change my mind!


I do apologise for the photos to be smaller than usual. But anyway, Urban Outfitters spring/summer 2011

3 comments:

  1. love ALL these outfits!!

    http://caramellitsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog :) following with bloglovin, please follow me back :)
    http://thesugarplumfairysmagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥Love your blog♥

    ReplyDelete