Tuesday 8 March 2011

Bershka Spring Collection 2011
















Just on another browse when I found Bershka's Spring and Summer Collection for 2011. I thought it would be kind just to share with you what I have seen. Bare in mind it isn't all of the collection, but it's just enough to get the 'Bershka feel.'
I haven't known about Bershka too long but I do know that they are a fairly good shop with some real nice clothes. I'm pretty sure this collection will do well. I'll have to pop down to Westfield to have a little browse because their online store is a bit confusing :/ 

2 comments:

  1. nice blog! great ideas!

    i like berska collection!
    i follow you, follow me too if u like!
    www.hopethinkknow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress in the first picture!

    http://astylishfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete