Tuesday 22 March 2011

Been a long time


Cardigan - H&M; Necklace - Topshop; Blouse - Primark; Jeans - Primark and Bracelets - Primark

When I was thinking of a title for this post, Lemar's song - 50/50 came into my mind, you know the part - 'been a long time say you missed me' - that part. I haven't posted an outfit in a while! I have been slacking and that's kind of how the song popped into my mind, even though the song is in a complete different context! 
But anyway, this outfit is just something I quickly put together on a rush to uni. I wasn't sure if cream and white go  - do they really go together? but I just thought, it isn't too warm out so I'll fling on a cardi just in case.


I am going to make a promise that when I do go on my summer shopping spree I'll be posting more outfits. I haven't been feeling some of the things I've seen in store. Perhaps I should look harder :/ I'm seeing a lot of floral and other varieties of patterns I don't know the name of in stores, but don't get me wrong, some a really nice, but some are just over the top with their designs.






Now these two dresses from Topshop are something that I am looking for this summer, not too extravagant with pattern or colour. I like the cut of these dresses because they are at a nice length and the skirt isn't too clingy, so there's something I'm off to add to my shopping list. :)





3 comments:

  1. love the shirt and the blue dress!!

    http://caramellitsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovee your outfitt!!

    www.hugs-n-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shirt. Very preppy look!

    http://www.shesgotishshoes.com

    ReplyDelete