Thursday 17 March 2011

ASOS Collection 2011


Image one                    Image two

I know it's a little late to post ASOS collections for this year but I thought I would anyway. I like this composition of these shoes especially the one on the right. 

Image one 
ASOS Haven Colourblock Platform, £95 x
ASOS Highway Raffia Platform, £45  x (Only the black one left)
ASOS Headline Strap Platform, £50 x
Image two 
We Love This Leg-Lengthening Nude Shoe (not available on ASOS anymore)
Polka Dot Scarf From Asos x (very similar)



I'm not even sure if ASOS has any of these clothes but I thought they were really summary. The photo on the right is so cute. The pleats, for me, will take some getting used to but I quite like it. There needs to be more colours though - quite dark for our English summer! 


I do like this playsuit though. I think it's real cute and can be dressed up or down... Well perhaps worn more casually than formally. I like the photo on the right because of the trousers. Yep I'm on a hunt for some real decent trousers, though they look slightly like hareem pants.

Anyway, ASOS Collection 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Asos <3 Love Your Blog Lee-Anne
    Check Mine Out, New Blogger So Allow Me
    teeumoetuk.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that orange dress! so stylin, yet so comfortable! great blog, thanks for sharing
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete