Friday 11 March 2011

Caught By My Attention




Had another browse today and what did I come across? This photoshoot! I believe it's from an online Spanish catalogue called Stradivarius but anyway, I thought I'd post it on here and just admire it even more :D 

For a while now I have been searching for a decent pair of trousers, but I am still in denial because I'm seeing real cheap quality that the shops are charging ridiculous prices for... I don't think so! 
I do like the outfit on the left. It's quite sophisticated, neat. And the colours work well for the summer if you're going for the smart casual look as opposed to the outfit on the right which is quite laid back.

The outfits below (as well as the ones above) to me look quite warm - all trousers based but I do like the red. Nice shade for the summer. It's all about the colours this summer! All through Winter everyone and everything is dull so yes I will get excited about a splash of colour here and there! 




But anyway, this is the Stradivarius catalogue collection for Spring/Summer 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment