Sunday 13 March 2011

Shopping List

ASOS Spot Shirt Dress, £35



This summer, it's all about dresses, skirts and play/jumpsuits. I want to find the "right" clothes for the summer, but I don't know if there is a 'right' jumpsuit out there - but 'right' I mean one that just fits well and looks amazing, perfect patterns, length and cut. But I'm just going to settle for what I see as I am not a seamstress!

I did see a bright orange jumpsuit from Boohoo but I'm disappointed that it's gone :( I was procrastinating way too much. But ASOS now, they've got a dress that I am instantly in love with.

Primark Red Dress, In stores only.
 Carvela Alpha Platform Court Shoe, £130

Well, I must say that this dress is great for the summer, nice a bright, light material from looking at the picture. But what looks like flowers sewn on at the bottom of the dress (I don't know technical terms) doesn't quite do it for me. The shoes that I discovered I think are amazingly hot. I was looking for a pair of shoes that would go with this red dress - strangely enough it doesn't but would it really go with the polka dot dress? Hmm

1 comment:

  1. cute dress, fancy following each other?
    I'm following from now :)

    heres mine: http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete