Wednesday 2 March 2011

Model of the Month #1

The other day I thought, why not do a little section on models as well? I like photography a lot - enough to the point to drive nearly everyone that I know crazy when I don't have my camera with me!  I wanted go get a chance to expose the model and if possible photographers.

So for this month I thought it would be good to stay at home and give further exposure to the model Jourdan Dunn. She was discovered in Primark - what luck she had there! 

Here are some of the runways she had graced for Fall 2011.


Jaeger London - Runway Fall 2011; Photgrapher Alessandro Viero.  Jonathan Saunders - Runway Fall 2011  Yannis Vlamos.

Michael Kors - Runway Fall 2011; Photographer Gianni Pucci      Proenza Schouler - Runway; Photographer Monica Feudi 

Rodarte - Runway Fall 2011; Photographer Monica Feudi         Carolina Herrera - Runway Fall 2011; Photgrapher Yannis Vlamos

No comments:

Post a Comment