Monday 14 March 2011

Prints of that leopard


Once again, I have not written where I got the source of this photoshoot from. I think I need to write more things down. 19 and forgetful? Oh dear. 
But anyways, I love this shoot for two reasons. Well perhaps more, but I love the model's fierceness. It is actually portrayed through the image and looks somewhat real! 



I'm not quite sure the relevance of the scenery but hey! That must have something to do with being an amateur perhaps I haven't developed my 'lens eye' as yet. But anyway, I thought I would show this photoshoot because I love the photography as well. I mean can you really see the leopard prints standing out? Or even if it does, your eyes are drawn to the model - right? 


Hmm, well I can't even say much about the designer or even the photographer, because I know not from whence they came but what I can say about this shoot is I would like to do a shoot like this. I mean not in front of the camera but I would love to experience with photographer's experience - and frustration - of doing a shoot for a day.


Anyways, here is the unknown photoshoot, with the unknown model, designer and photographer. 
My apologies. 

2 comments:

  1. I recognise that model so well but I cant remember her name! it is driving me mad! but love the photos anyway xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! beautiful shoots!!
    nice blog! following ;)
    hope see you in my!

    xoxo

    theriz

    ReplyDelete