Wednesday 1 June 2011

The Light


_DSC0090
_DSC0085
_DSC0084

The other day I had a discovery of some fantastic music! The old school R&B/Hiphop the ones I used to listen to and then completely forgot about... So that's where the title comes in 'The Light' by an artist called Common (short for Common Sense). 

The link between the title and my post... Well I've come to find there is none :/ but never mind. Today's post is just showing off a jumpsuit. I do apologise I can't get full length shots. I'm working on it! This outfit is pretty much Primarked out! Hat/Jewellery/Scraf/Belt and Jumpsuit. I was thinking before I took this shoot, what do I do with the scarf?  But I'm yet to come to a conclusion. 

Anyways, just a little something something. 

2 comments:

  1. That jumpsuit is so adorable. Love it!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete