Sunday 29 May 2011

Focus it!

_DSC0123

_DSC0119
_DSC0101


_DSC0066


_DSC0050

_DSC0063
_DSC0064
_CSC0124
_CSC0121
_CSC0106
Good morning/afternoon! I thought to add another post to the blog. This post is about composition. I haven't done a graphic design lesson in a long while - since I left college actually and so I felt it was necessary to experiment again. 
All I can remember from second year of college was my tutor going on about was to "think about the concept...what are you trying to say through your design."

 I think its just the way he went on really helped me with a lot of things like my designs, my blog and now my photographs. So I thought, let me go for something different. Previously I have been posting lots about collections for the summer collection for this year and I will keep posting those when I see them, but I thought let me post something different! So experimenting with jewellery and accessories - not very expensive ones either just ones from Primark, Topshop and ASOS was the answer. 

So yeah, compositions and all that jazz :p

No comments:

Post a Comment