Sunday 1 May 2011

Collect that Berksha

Collection Two - Berksha Spring/Summer 2011
 


Don't ask me what the last post for Berksha was about... Cause they've posted yet another collection. It's good cause they don't release everything at once, but they could tell us .. you know this is the first batch be on stand by or something! Then again, that would take the thrill away wouldn't it haha

I must say I do prefer the last collection than this one but there are a few things that I do like from this collection like the hat (below)!! I love it and I have been browsing for a hat like this for my holiday. I think it's so great! It really works for this outfit :D 
 
 
 
 

I like this outfit it works for the model. If I were to try something like this, boy. My friends would tell me - "Lee-Anne what do  you think you're doing?" ... So I'll just admire it from my laptop haha.
But like I was saying before, this collection seems to me more like the trend in now that Berksha's own style that they were rolling with in the previous collection. This one has gone all flowery and all that jazz. I'm hoping that the next collection they bring out will be nicER or the Winter Collection will have be on point! We'll just have to wait and see.


Berksha Spring/Summer Collection 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment