Friday 27 May 2011

I do like the seaside

_DSC0076_DSC0017
_DSC0004
_DSC0071

_DSC0039
_DSC0038
_DSC0041_DSC0063
_DSC0026
_DSC0020

Now this is what inspires me. Brighton. Scenery. The seaside isn't something that I see every day so I sobered as much of it up through my chosen photographs. No, I was not present in any of them as I thought it was not important to capture myself in any photo but of the scenery in Brighton :D

As you know, I am an amateur photographer trying to get getting to the professional level and so I captured bits of the wildlife (as seen in images one and two) the flea market - a vintage store (the photos of the brooches and the satchel) and parts of the town like the fountain and the Pavilion. 


I thought it'd be something to share with you all especially as I've been bad and not posted all week :/ Oh well.


Happy Weekend :)


1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! I was in Brighton for the last 2 weeks in a row so I definitely understand you! Maybe we will catch each other next time!
    xx
    ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete