Tuesday 10 May 2011

Primark Collection

Well I must say that in the midst of having a deadline tomorrow, I've found myself posting about Primark! Well I think it was more shock than anything else. They have a nice Lookbook collection. Let's just hope that it will be as nice in stores aye?
Oh - for those who don't know what Primark is, it has become the UK's most popular and convenient clothing store that sells everything for a decent price.

So here's the collection that is to be released May - June 2011. 

 
 

Looking at this collection there is quite a bit going on here. Maxi dress/skirts, contrasting colours, boy, Primark really went for it this time! But its still nice to have a little browse through the shop to find something that's different.. well slightly different from other shops.

Primark Summer Collection 2011

3 comments:

  1. wonderful pics! great inspiration!! ;)

    http://traveloguewithlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to Primark in YEARS bc I haven't been to the UK in so long lol....I love everything in these photos!!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete