Monday 2 May 2011

Model of the Month #3


JOAN SMALLS

I think the only reason why I chose Smalls was because I've never heard of her before. The long story of how this post came about goes like this - while searching for some photos for Chanel Iman, I discovered this model - Joan Smalls and I wanted to know more about her.


Sadly, there wasn't much about this model, Joan Smalls apart from the fact that she was born on January 1st, 1988 and her she is from the beautiful Caribbean island of Puerto Rico. I don't know how she even became a model and how she got to where she is now but I do know that she signed with Elite Model Management in New York in 2007. She recently appeared in the British Vogue March 2011.

I've seen some photos from her fashion shows, and I like what I see. Random fact but Smalls sometimes reminds me of Beyonce... Crazy but I think it's true! 
Anyways, have a look for yourself. This is a collection of mainly Autumn/Winter from various collections for 2011.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment