Sunday 26 June 2011

Formal and sophisticated


I thought I'd try something very plain and simple. A simple plain white top from H&M, skirt from Krisp and belt from Primark. 
The shoot below is something that I came across that backs up the very plain and simple outfit that I was reflecting. 

 

This is a shoot from a collection that I don't know where. It's really bugging me, if you know do let me know please. 
Anyway, I chose to post this shoot because I liked how it wasn't over exaggerated neither was it the usual summer collection - like the colours aren't all bright or light colours.  
I do like the shoes in the first shoot and I do like the block colours in the second shoot. 

 
 

The outfits aren't too extravagant but
 The mustard jacket and yellow top is perhaps the brightest out of the shoot so I'm wondering if this summer collection is moving from the common bright colours for the darker colours. 

 

The unknown summer collection 2011 :s

No comments:

Post a Comment