Monday 27 June 2011

H&M Spring Summer 2011 Lookbook part 1



This is part one of H&M Spring Summer collection. I thought I'd break it up a little because they've got quite a lot of new material! 
I wanted to showcase the dresses and jump suits for now. 
The only thing with the photo shoot is we can't really see how long the dresses are in particular. I've bought a maxi dress from H&M and it pretty much sweeps the floor so I'm guessing these maxi's are a good them. Perfect for wanting something cool to wear (especially as London is finally warming up). 
I think H&M was either playing it safe by only including one printed dress and keeping the rest plain.  Perhaps they were trying not to follow the other stores. Either way, I quite like image two.

The jumpsuit in image three reminds me of Primark's version that I have posted earlier [click here] but H&M has a thicker waistband. 



Anyway, H&M Spring/Summer Collection Lookbook (Dresses/Jumpsuits) 

2 comments:

  1. such a cool and laid back collection... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the first look!!!! Would wear that all the time!!

    btw, I just launched my brand new blog, MOONSTRUCK EXPOSÉ!

    I was formerly blogging on, I Live For It, where we followed each other.

    Hope you'll come visit and follow along!

    I'm of course following you from moonstruck now. ;)

    Hope you've been well, babe!


    moonstruck exposé

    x. juliana

    ReplyDelete