Monday 13 June 2011

Jason Wu

 


This is a mixed collection of prefall and resort summer wear for 2011 and 2012 by a designer called Jason Wu.

 


When I look at Mr Wu's designs, you can either feel that they fall into the 'everybody' category, where his designs look similar to all the other designers out there or you could think that there is something different about his design.

Personally, I think the simplicity of some of his outfits, especially image 1 just looks amazing. If I saw this outfit coming towards me on the street, I would definitely have to compliment the lady wearing this. There's not much too this outfit but obviously if I were to spruce it up to my standards I could add 'simple' jewellery like a necklace or a charm bracelet - or something?

 
 


Just looking at these two outfits there's nothing extravagant about them, but I think it's just how it suits the model I suppose. The jumper on image 6 looks great. I like the colours on them especially the grey sleeves and hint of blue and pinkish reddish. 

 
 


I do love how Mr Wu always has the right bag with the outfit! Might have take some tips....


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


So I present to you Jason Wu's mixed Resort 2012 collection and Pre-Fall 2011 collection :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those pictures are awesome, they are so perfect every single one. You'd like to follow each other?

    Sofie from Denmark.
    // www.sofiescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason Wu never fails to take my breath away!:)

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all of 'em..such a great outfits..

    i'm following you now
    wish you have a chance to follow me back

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete