Sunday 19 June 2011

Photo me, photo you

_DSC0085_DSC0079_DSC0077

SO I haven't been posting as much as I should have been. My apologies. I have been on this twitter site and I think I've been on it wayyy too much.
Anyway, I have been experimenting here and there with some of my clothes that exclude wearing jeans. Now days, I find it hard to find a good pair of jeans that is for women with small waists and slightly 'larger' behinds (haha!) 
So I thought, well maybe I  could get away with this outfit. I could until the wind started to blow, yeah well it was a little like a Marylin Monroe scene. Personally, scorn young women who wear really short tops and leggings as proper trousers. Oh dear! What a hypocrite I am! Though my cardigan was covering the necessary parts, I still thought I was exposing way too much... Or that' might be just my paranoia. :S

I think everything I was wearing is from Primark expect the necklace. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment