Wednesday 29 June 2011

H&M Spring Summer 2011 Lookbook part 2

 

Part two of the H&M Lookbook 2011. So I decided to split them up into two because I thought the first section was dedicated to just dresses/jumpsuit. I thought they looked really nice to be displayed without this shoot which were creative? is that the right word for the description of the shoot. 

 
 

Personally, I prefer part one but this shoot is okay. I like the skirt in image two think works really well but I'm not sure that this shoot jumps out like the first. I know one thing for sure that denim is back though haha!

 



H&M Spring Summer Collection Lookbook part two

2 comments:

  1. Wow!they really did a great job.I love every single piece... Gotta go to the store like ... now :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection! But My favourite look is that in the second pic!☺
    XX Elle♥

    http://talonsetbonbons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete