Monday 3 January 2011

The New Year!


Courtesy of My DD Network

So it's the third day of 2011 all ready and I am yet to blog! I came across the H&M Spring/Summer collection 2011 and I thought I should post it on my blog.
Recently I haven't been liking many of H&M's clothes but it was probably just the Winter collection that I wasn't agreeing with. But this Spring/Summer collection looks good.
I like the colours for this year's collection. Honestly, I have never been a fan of pink but this shade I like this shade for the warmer days.

Courtesy of My DD Network

I like the brown in this collection but I thought brown was usually an autumn collection colour? Oh well works with this collection, but I probably wouldn't wear pink in the Summer - that's the time to be wearing bright colours right? Anyway, the maxi dress would be a definite. I really like this dress and the way it's cut.

H&M's Spring/Summer Collection 2011

1 comment: