Friday 7 January 2011

A patient wait



Courtesy of Ken Rockwell

This camera is what I long for! Then I wouldn't have to keep writing who I 'borrowed' it from. Yes it is the all time famous Nikon D90. I used to own the D50 which was a beauty - I could take all of my outfit photoshoots and post them. Now I have to patiently wait for the D90.
I know they say 'patience is a virtue' but I have been wanting to take an outfit photo in so long!! Anyway, I thought it would only be appropriate to share with you others who are sharing the same feeling as me - patience.


This is a shoot by Danny Santos. I caught a glimpse of it a bit earlier and I thought I should make it an entry. I think this is a wonderful shoot here. The black and white is probably what complete it - shows the mood of the photo more than if it were in colour.


What I love most is how everyone is so calm about the rain. I would call this shoot one that shows patience because they seem to know that the rain does not last long.
I'm still trying to work out why the focus on one model could mean. Maybe it could show that no one experiences the rain the same - everyone reacts differently? Or it could just simply show their peace with the cool rain...

Lee-Anne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment