Friday 21 January 2011

Ready to Wear Spring/Summer 2011

I am sorry about the 11 day disappearance! I have a deadline later today and I was thinking, I'm sure there's something else I should be doing as well. I'm sorry for not blogging at all. I will be back in full force! My apologies.

So like I promised, I will post a little something about Vogue's Spring/Summer for 2011.
I saw photos of designers Paul & Joe from their Ready-To-Wear at the Paris Fashion Week. I couldn't find much about him or them (I'm guessing there's two people) but all I know is they are French. :/

I picked out this collection mainly because I personally believe it was perhaps the best Ready to wear collection on Vogue.
The colours are just right for the summer, yellows and orange, well for whatever Summer we get in England. But I think what's more interesting about this collection is that its quite subtle. Most shops I browse through usually have extremely short skirts/shorts or overly low cut tops... With my figure I just can't get away with short short skirts, that just won't happen. But this collection doesn't give too much away but still looks summery.
Vogue

I just put together what I liked from the collection. Personally, I think this jumpsuit is amazing. The colours will look beautiful in the sun.

Vogue
I love the yellow dress and shorts. All winter I've had to wear grey, black and other colours associated with the depressing season. I think it may be very bright colours for me summer this year. I fell in love with the dress the moment I saw it! Not only is the colour a good shade of yellow but its long too. I had trouble finding a decent maxi dress last year because of my height and since I've grown, I'm looking for one that pretty much sweeps the floor.

Paul & Joe Ready to Wear Spring/Summer collection 2011

-Lee-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment