Friday 22 July 2011

Zara Mens Winter Collection 2011

Thank you Trashness

I'm on a search for Zara's Mens collection for the autumn/winter but its a slow progress so bare with me. 
So far I have found this one photo of this model. I like his style. The leather jacket and the clipped back hair  - who would have thought they would be together in one outfit? Ahh well this models boots is something I want to grab hold of even if it is just for men! Ha I will find my size. I quite like the grey hint at the top .. but maybe I need to see it in person. 

Quick question - Just for the guys: What do guys carry in such big bags? Women have reasons but guys? Really?! I'd like to know your answers.

Anyways, I can't even call this a collection - Zara Men's AW solo 2011 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment