Tuesday 26 July 2011

Primark Autumn Winter Collection 2011



So I have found another collection! Woo! Finally, the high street stores are posting more of their collections for this autumn/winter season. Primark has some good stuff - lets just hope its also in the shops... 

Okay, so lets dive in. I do like this outfit, but I'm quite happy to just have the dress on without the similar colour accessories. I would be happy to go with black accessories because I would want the dress to scream out loud where ever I went in that dress really.I do like the look of the dress, but I think it is something that I might have to try on before I bought it because it looks like it only fits a certain figure ;)


The bag is really cute but personally, I'm not sure about the dress - think its the sleeves that doesn't do it for me but that's just a personal import. 


Now, I like the outfits here. The coat firstly has an amazing shade of orange throughout it which to me looks rather nice :D I like the way that Primark have included the belt - not sure if it comes with it, but it works rather well.
But oh my my my. The jacket in the 5th image, personally I think is great and I might have to wonder to Primark when its in the shops to purchase that. I love the combination with the jumper and the trousers - quite usual low tone autumn colours (I don't even know if that made sense) but you get where I'm coming from.


I've done a lot of writing, which defeats the purpose of my blog being a photo blog! But last comments on this collection and then I'll let you enjoy the rest. I think the brown jacket in image 7 is sexy! or maybe it's just the way the stylist has put the outfit together - they've definitely sold it to me! 
Hurry up autumn/winter collection - Hurry!




I present, Primark Autumn/Winter Collection 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment