Sunday 10 July 2011

Tropicana!

SDC10173


SDC10175
SDC10174


I feel like a monster! I haven't given any of my commentators any credit for their comments! Oh! I am very sorry! If it weren't for you guys - well this blog might as well not exist! I do appreciate all the love you give this blog and I do appreciate your time here! 


So, on that note I've decided to post another model - my friend Rio who has the nickname of Tropicana! I did have to fight for this shot! She wasn't entirely impressed with the idea of putting it on my blog but I thought I had to take a shot of this. The dress especially is amazing. The colours. That's what it is. I don't know the correct name for the pattern but to me it looks like the ditsy patterns. 


Anyways, here is my friend and also my part time model Rio :D

1 comment: