Sunday 5 December 2010

On the search

So I'm back to blog! I have no camera at the moment so it's Internet pictures sadly.
I'm on the search for a decent size satchel that looks very pretty :) I've seen some around, but I'm just not satisfied with them :|

I picked out a few good, bad and ugly satchels while browsing online though tehe
This large satchel is from the famous Topshop. I'm not going to sit here and criticize bag designs because this bag is great because it is large but to me it's missing something... I'm yet to decipher what it is. Wow! Don't I sound mean :/
Topshop
£90.00
100% Leather

Sorry for such a bad image :O but I really like this bag. It's so cute and it's a nice colour. It's a good size bag and it's perfect for when travelling lightly, which is probably something I need to start doing!
River Island
£36.99
100% Polyurethane

I honestly can say this is a fabulous bag! The colour is great, it's not the colour that particularly bothers me, its just the style and design. Its not too small which is perfect - My bags has too many things in it. It's nice a compact so this maybe on that Christmas List :D
Topshop
£30.00
100% Polyurethane

I like this bag only because of the design. It's a very precise bag in a sense that you have to wear with certain outfits or certain clothes. I am looking for an all-rounder bag. I think it would definitely spruce up any plain outfit.
River Island
£32.99
36% Polyester, 41% Polyurethane, 3% PVC, 20% Wool

No comments:

Post a Comment