Thursday 16 December 2010

Baby Phat



I was just looking at the American clothing company Baby Phat and I was admiring the clothes that they sell. I wasn't too hot on their clothes at first, it wasn't very appealing, but now there are a few things that I am starting to appreciate.
Baby Phat is a company owned by Kimora Lee Simmons. In America it is like the African American designer label, along with other big names such as Phat Farm (Baby Phat's counterpart), Rocawear and Apple Bottoms.

I liked this jacket. Think I might have to buy it one day :)


I like these boots, but I'm still thinking whether I should buy them. I like them because they are not found in London... as yet. But I like the colour and style that was used on this trainer. What do you think?

Last but not least the BP trainers. There nice crisp white trainers but it's something summary isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment