Sunday 23 October 2011

On the Canvas #3



I think it all began when I was with my cousin watching the Tia & Tamara Mowry reality TV show. I saw that Tia (?) not sure which one is which because they're twins lol but anyway, she was getting married and I wanted to know who was her photographer. 
Yes I done my research, it was a man named Jose Villa who is a 'Fine Art' Wedding Photographer. Now when I read this I was like - what is a fine art photographer? But really, he just spices up a photo. He does more than take a simple photo. He creates it


                   "My approach applies fine art photography to the living, breathing, fast-moving phenomenon that is a wedding. For me, it is all about making something beautiful, even if I have to insert myself into the situation . Ultimately, my goal is to craft vibrant, energetic, fine art images that are as unique as the people in the photographs."

- Jose Villa

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment