Friday 7 October 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Colour--Love :D





So it's been a whole year since Colour--Love has been lifted off the ground. I intended this blog to be a graphic blog or an online portfolio of my work to exhibit to clients quickly. That idea fell through when I started to post personal outfits. From last October Colour--Love has developed into a website promoting the latest collections for most of the UK's high street fashion. 
I do hope that in the future, I can post more personal shots! So if you stick around, I'll probably surprise you with a few more themes, posts and collections :)


I am very thankful that you, the visitors come back frequently to have a gander at my blog! 


P.S. I don't like to write a lot - I'm just very grateful for you as my visitors to stopping by. Without you guys - there would be no reason for me to have such blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment