Sunday 9 October 2011

Farah Vintage


'The Farah brand was born in the 1920s but it was not until the 1970s in the UK that it reached the cult status it holds today.

The original farah slack made from hopsack canvas became an immediate hit with the youth of britain: slim cut, sharply tailored and featuring stain resistant technology, the trouser was unlike anything available at the time.'


I saw this collection for Farah Vintage - though previously never hearing of it before a couple of weeks ago. I liked the collection and I'd post it. 
Apparently us Brits have a certain style an "English" style in our dressing. Never knew that until I went on holiday and I saw there is difference between the Brits dress code and the Europeans. 

Anyway, I am still looking around for men's collections so guys - keep a look out. Thanks for being so patient ;)


 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment