Sunday 4 September 2011

On the move

So when I'm out and about I do see some maniquins that do catch my eye and I'm just like why am I not posting these photos? Anyway, now that blogger has this new editing layout design thingy, I think I can make more direct uploads instead of waiting to run home to update. Haven't worked out how to get the photos from my email to my blog, but I'll work on that part. Haha!


 

Here I was in Zara changing rooms with my cousin, trying on this outfit that I didn't buy. :( Firstly, Zara's jeans were not cut out for my size soo I was kinda annoyed about that. The blazer was great! but once again too small. I feel like within the past year I've blown up! Oh dear :(
The good news is that I haven't put on weight its just Zara's sizing is different haha. 

Oh and I couldn't upload photos straight from my phone to my blog for some reason hmm. 
Anyway, on the move in Zara changing rooms tehe;)

No comments:

Post a Comment