Thursday 11 August 2011

New Shoes?


My friend Jasmin and I were doing a bit of window shopping and yes, we ended up in New Look. Bare in mind these photos were taken by my iPhone the shoes look amazing! 

Jasmin had fallen in love with the camel wedges with the patent heels. I must say, they were extremely comfortable and yuhh they're on the wish list. 
The other three shoes were just there for composition sake haha.


 I'm pretty sure they've been times when you look at something on display and it literally looks lifeless but once you seen someone else in it or tried it yourself, then they look alive again. At first, I wasn't a bit fan of these shoes when they were on display, but when Jasmin modelled it, it looked much better. 
I quite liked the style but I looking at it more critically, I'm not too keen on the colours.

But tis my opinion, let me know what you think ;)

1 comment: