Tuesday 2 August 2011

Model of the Month #6



Tanisha Harper

I discovered Tanisha Harper today who is a beautiful American model. Like many models she was discovered in a shopping mall in her home town at the age of 15 years old. Now, 27 years old, Harper has been working in print, runway, commerical modeling and fashion jobs. 
As usual, there isn't enough information about the models I randomly find but its all good. 
The photos of their work usually show their talents, so I'll leave you to some photos of Miss Tanisha Harper. 




2 comments:

  1. I love her too. I first say her on a season of Project Runway and her runway walk is fierce. Come by my blog sometime and we can follow each other.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by. Could you check to see if you are following, I don't see you in my GFC list. So excited I found your blog. I am also following via twitter.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete