Wednesday 2 February 2011

On the Road

I have been such a bad blogger! A whole 10 days without a word? My apologies - really! Seems like I need to get my priorities straighten out... quickly!!
So in my 10 day "break" I've had a little search around, and I've seen some fascinating street style fashion shoots.

Image 1 Image 2 Image 3
Front Row From Paris, Elle Style

These images are in no particular order but what I found from Elle Street Style.
There were a lot of amazing

styles for inspiration but I chose these three because I liked them over the others on the website.
I've only seen the single coloured capes usually in the camel colour or black which look really good. But the cape from the first image, it looks really good. Maybe it's the fact that it is not just a cape, but its slightly more styled than the ones I've seen.
These are two of many capes I have seen for example.

Don't get me wrong I still like the plain look for when you want to go for a simple outfit, but seeing that particular checked cape has made my morning :D

Photos courtesy of Elle Style

I liked the second image (Image 2) because of the Faux Far. I like the way that the fur coat makes a simple outfit looking great along with the Longchamp Bag. :)
I chose the last image, Image 3 because I just liked the whole outfit. The bag is quite nice and big! I think big bags are always better.

These images are just a few of the street styles. I will be back to post more and a lot more frequently as well!

1 comment:

  1. Great choices i love them all. Especially the capes. :)

    ReplyDelete