Monday 14 February 2011

Just another day


On Saturday I decided to change my look and go for a more summery look. I didn't take a long shot of this outfit perhaps because I was bit scared of the camera being sideways on the Tripod.
But this outfit was from Primark :O I was looking for some more of these Chiffon blouses (I think that's what it's called.) I did find some other variations of these blouses.


I like these two blouse - from ASOS - a store that I haven't been to in a while. I love image two because of the colours. It's perhaps one of few long selves blouse out there.


I am looking for more Summery clothes and these blouse are from the one and only Zara. They are the light and definitely for the Summer. I like both of these blouse.

1 comment:

  1. I love the blouse look!
    http://stephaniejoellelouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete