Sunday 17 October 2010

Recent Posters

I've been a bad girl! I haven't posted anything since like Friday. Oh dear!
Well, today, I thought to post something related to my 'design' side of my artistic skills! :D
I only use Photoshop to design any and all of my designs so here are a few groups of designs

Racheal youth Conference Poster Try1 copy
Racheal Youth Conference Poster Back

This is a flyer for my friend's Youth Conference.

Here are two design that I had just finished designing - my most recent work.

Poster2 - new

This flyer was for a Banquet at my church.


Living Sanctuary - 20th Mar 10 - 1

This was a flyer for a special day at my church some time ago.

Finals - GOLDCD

And this is my uncle's Label - By Faith music group
His website Gospel Music Group

That's just a few random designs, I'll post more later during the week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment