Wednesday 20 October 2010

More shoots

I don't know where time has been going or better yet, what I've been doing but I just find it unbelievable that I take photos and yet they still stay on my camera :/
But hey! I've just uploaded a bunch soo I thought it would be useful to post some to show the world what I wear in the streets of London.

DSC_2445
DSC_2447DSC_2443


I greatly apologise for the blurryness. I tried to use the 'natural light' and take this picture at the crack of dawn :S But I liked the outfit though :D

DSC_2437DSC_2431DSC_2428

Ok so this is a much better quality for starts! I really like the cardigan so I tried to wear it with some converse and baggy jeans. The day I wore this, was a very cold day, but I felt cosy :D
But in all seriousness, I'm liking the knitted look.


This is a shoot from ASOS. I have to admit, I've never shopped on the and found anything that I liked but these cardigans aren't too bad. They're real nice! Might have to go and purchase one ... hmm
This one is from River Island. I really like the colour mainly because it resembles the traditional knitted cardigans that I used to see older people wear


Here's another bunch from ASOS. Really cute cardigans :D

Oooh what really has annoyed me is that Flickr is now saying I cannot upload any more photos for me month??? :O Seriously??

No comments:

Post a Comment