Wednesday 13 October 2010

Random Shots

DSC_2330
DSC_2343
DSC_2346
DSC_2350
Dress: Primark
I was meant to blog yesterday, but I don't know what happened. Hmm.. But anyway, I've got a few photos to show off :D

The first set was a jumper dress I brought from Primark. It's got the shoulder pads which I'm not to sure that it suits the dress. But I wore it the other day, but I didn't want to wear any jewellery with it even though it would have made it more interesting to look at, I thought plain is sometimes better.
------------------------------------------

DSC_2367
DSC_2361
DSC_2358
DSC_2355
Tops: H&M
Shorts: Primark
Tights: New Look
Shoes: Primark
Here is another shoot that I done with something a bit more Summery, but I really liked the shorts, so I thought to wear it with some tights. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment