Friday 2 December 2011

Model of the Month #10

I do apologise for colour--love being such a slow blog recently. My days are filled with books, uni work, sleep & work. :(
Even the model of the month is late! Can you believe???????!
So this month, I'm uploading the MOM#10 2 days later with Karen Gillan featuring in this post.

For those who don't know who she is, Karen Gillan plays Amy Pond in the British science fiction tv series, Doctor Who.

Karen Gillan was born on the 28th November 1987. She is a Scottish actress and I have now found out a former model
(almost defeats my purpose for the model of the month, but I shall continue).

"Gillan has worked as a model in 2007's London Fashion Week for the designer Allegra Hicks' Autumn/Winter runway & Nicole Roberts Danity Doll Make up Range." (Wikipedia)

I've noticed there isnt much about Ms Gillan and so just going to present to you Karen Gillan.

1 comment: